What record are you gutted you didn't cop?

I thought exactly the same thing, but who are we fooling? You would still be holding out on it if it were widely available. I know I would.

edit - fuck my grammar, all of this seems wrong.

But that second drop :dizzy_face: feels so wrong wheeling it on my phones music player, need to pull it full force

i think a relatively cheap copy of Pathways got posted last night.

ELK WAX 001 :disappointed:

1 BigUp

I was on the forums when they found those extra ASBO’s in a warehouse.

1 BigUp

repress of Pearson sound - Footloose

i’m an idiot

You can get it for cheap on 'scogs.

Same but Pokes never got back to me when I messaged him!

I was in the fucking shower when it went up for sale. It sold out in that time

Would’ve liked a copy of Dem Break/LAS & Mikael EP.
Also Bohla EP.
First two Objekts. I have the third, bought it because I happened to spot it at sounds of the universe and hadn’t heard of it at all. Think it was the day it came out. It’s alright, just doesn’t hit the same. I liked the redux he did for the LP though.
Blanked / Blue Eyes - especially for Blue Eyes.

Blue Eyes is a lovely tune but I can’t seem to mix that one. No way.

This isn’t too expensive on discogs ever since the repress

1 BigUp

i’d imagine it’s still available on redeye, or at least somewhere

1 BigUp

this is my regret as well, dont know why the fuck i didnt buy one

got one on discogs for a decent price later but it wasnt in the greatest shape

Kowton - F U All the time.

Also Midnight/Woman, i finished work at 07:00 in the morning so I had the opportunity but I thought there is no way it will be on there at that time. GUTTED when I found out later it was.
I still want it, just waiting for a reasonably priced one to appear so if anyone is still interested in selling it to someone who will actually play it and use it then PM me please

1 BigUp

Massive Attack - Mezzanine is like 400$ online now. Rumors that its getting a repress in the coming months.

Blue Lines>Mezzanine

Blue lines still sounds fresh today

1 BigUp

dude…lol…i found a new/sealed copy of mezzanine on amazon.ca for 30$ - barely stopped to read the description long enough to confirm it was vinyl before 1click buy.

Blue lines all i can find is the deluxe remastered set. 95 CAD NIB. I think amazon is underated.