The Skatalites - Guns Of Navarone/Marcus Garvey
The Pioneers - Give & Take
Upsetters - Return Of Django
Augustus Pablo - A Java
Don Drummond - Reload
The Maytals - Bam Bam

Bam Bam is the one!
my selecta.

Yeah big choon, I saw Toots & Maytals live a couple years ago was so good. I even like this version with Shaggy:

Man, Shaggy has some big tunes. Just give the man a fat riddim and he’ll be riding it real good. His take on Showtime riddim is pure fire (except for the intro, which is kinda cringeinducing, lol):

1 BigUp

btw this inspired me to create a bashment / dancehall thread. pls share your favourites. <3
click the little “v” in the top right corner of the preview to check out how awesome this thread looks. helluvalotta videos inside.

^ Will keep an eye on that thread… need to up my dancehall game.

Just brought Dimitri From Stoke On Trent ‎– The Nice One Innit Edits. Was surprised to find it in stock at Juno.

&

D.E.A. Project - Double Pack Special
Pay As You Go Cartel - Know We (Remixes)
Tech Itch - Metal

2 Likes

I got scammed by a seller on discogs selling ASBO001 once…turned out to be a hardjump or jump style or some bullshit music.

how do you rate the my all remix compared to the original remix on boob?

Pangaea’s new EP on his label Hadal. Heard ‘Something In Your Eye’ on Kowton’s NTS show a few weeks back, been waiting for something to surface since. Big tings! Man seems so elusive tbh.

1 BigUp

I honestly had no idea they were different :frowning:

edit; ah its got a video on the discogs page lol… not as good as the other version imo, the instrumental to the other one is better but at least this version doesn’t have insanely high pitched vocals lol.

bare Wackies back catalogue just got added to Redeye

Must resist…

1 BigUp

Sooooo lucky this didn’t go up last week :cornlol:

I know… there’s a couple I really want to get… we’ll see what the weekend says

which fucking one is it tho

not gonna drop 16 quid to get a tote bag and casette on a stab in the dark fam

out to unearthed (?!) for sending me a copy of the new versa plate (for whatever reason). it’s appreciated!

‘The 12" and tape are available only in this combined package, housed in a special screen-printed DDS tote.’

Brilliant.

i hate tote bags

shoreditch neek look

for all we know the record might be 3 minutes of fart sounds and vengeance tenfold saying ‘dubstep was alllllwayyyys baaaddddddd’

I’ve never even heard of a tote bag before but it would go straight in the bin.

The description makes it out to be really obvious what the tune is.

This is some indie bullshit.