What record/etc. did you just buy?

Mine was from Idle Hands so I reckon they may have got and shipped their copies a bit earlier

1 BigUp

You got it yet. I ordered from redeye and got it a few days ago

1 BigUp

Nah still not got it, copped from unearthed so will have to stewards them i guess

1 BigUp

Indigo - Not Alone EP (On The Edge - OTE008)

Indigo - Neveah EP (On The Edge - OTE017)

Cardopusher - Schematic Blocks EP (On The Edge - OTE010)

040 (joker & swindle) – Let It Be Known / Minors

Las – Memories / Mental Judgement

Razor Rekta – Loko-Motiv / Development

Dub Mechanics – The Clash / Highest Strain

Quest - Last Days / The Unknown

Nevamis - Space Yardie

Deadbeat – Things Fall Apart 10" new dub hall 004

V.I.V.E.K - Out of reach / Kismet (destiny)

1 BigUp

unearthed only got their copies today, shipping tomorrow

Mental Judgement is huge and somewhat overlooked. One day need to grab a copy

1 BigUp

Bit of a splurge

2 Likes

Yes man, what a record. The mastering is Chunky as well

1 BigUp

Yeah these ones are :cannon: :cannon:

Out of reach its easily a top 5 vivek tune for me - wish I could hear it on a rig more than just the 1 time, but holy shit the sub is a lot more hitting than you’d expect

2 Likes

Lookin forward to receive it n play it loud (as loud as my monitoring speakers allow it lol but my subwoofer are decent, it should be fun)

1 BigUp

The louder the better

1 BigUp

Nice to hear it!
Usually the Quest releases sound great on deep medi, the only one in my collection who sound not great is Stand but its maybe bad luck with just my vinyl sounding not great: I feel like the digital release of Stand sound better, clearer, with a better definition of the bass and the percussions and all that, than in my vinyl version… as if the needle is playing a record with a little pile of dust on the needle you know, this kind of sound
Which is weird cause Eden sound great

Is your copy of Eden / Stand second hand? It’s possible that the person who owned it before you didn’t have their turntable set up properly or with a worn stylus and wore the record out

1 BigUp

Possibly played a lot as well, I have a good few records that sound a bit off because I’ve played/wheeled them countless times aha

1 BigUp

Managed to get a copy for reasonably cheap earlier in the year. Easily one of Vivek’s best.

1 BigUp

Decent condition?

1 BigUp

Yes thats it! Second hand, it was the cheapest price on discogs, tagged as VG if I remember (that was years ago)
Right, now you say it thats highly possible the previous owner played it a lot with too much weight on the needle / worn stylus

yeah VG grading usually means audibly used plates
i always try to go NM or VG+

1 BigUp

Same here but this time I tried my luck because price was attractive, well i learnt the lesson lol

Yeah if you ever get something VG condition always assume the worst and be surprised if it turns out the seller was being extra conservative

2 Likes