What record/etc. did you just buy?

We had a record label??
I dont remember that

Label is called Pressing Issues.

https://www.discogs.com/master/24601-DJG-2-Flippo-Bender-Rain

1 BigUp

quite wild isn’t it. I remember finding this one Inna small record shop in st paul Minnesota of all places

2 Likes

most recent purchase!

4 Likes

uprise is a sick tuna

1 BigUp

This turned up today. Bloody love SKRS and the soulful focus of this one works great. Reminds me a little bit of Dilla’s Donuts era at times, big synthy basslines and soul samples ricocheting everywhere. Prob gonna be one of my favourite releases this year. Cost the same to buy from bandcamp with Japan shipping as it would from any of the UK distros:

1 BigUp

I’ve picked up the egoless dub LP on deep medi which is a lot of fun. Can’t wait for the sun to come out and listen to this.

Also grabbed the Avenged Sevenfold LP from last year. They made a better Black MIDI album than Black MIDI which is quite an achievement

I just bought this one.

my boi tes la rok!

torille

1 BigUp

nice finn memeing bro! do you know what it means?

i googled it so, yes

1 BigUp

“The Loop” from Jordan Rakei. Modern neo-soul stuff.

Yaaay “Truth Be Told” and “Fervent Dream” arrived today - had to complete the ASC ambient albums on vinyl! Now hopefully “Time Heals All” will get a vinyl pressing - I’ll probably be a 4 x 12" but I’ll be all over it! lol

1 BigUp

Copped this the other day, making no symbols the only label I have the complete collection of

https://www.discogs.com/release/5091882-Beneath-No-Symbols-003

2 Likes

Do you arrange by label then A-Z, or entire collection strict A-Z

Are they all decent pressings too? The stakes are a bit higher for ambient vinyl, always a relief when it’s quiet lol

1 BigUp

Haven’t had a chance to give the new ones a listen yet, but NSWD and The Waves were both top notch. :twothumbsup:

1 BigUp

Somewhat by genre and then by label alphabetically, LPs are kept separately with no real order. I find it quite intuitive for mixing because it’s quite easy to find specific records and if I’m unsure what to play it’s pretty simple to browse. It’s a bit of a mess rn I started reorganising recently so a lot of stuff is out of place so need to finish that off at some stage

2 Likes

Finally got this album on vinyl (bit of a shame that the deluxe isn’t on wax though). I can’t remember who posted one of her singles, but big up whoever it was. Easily one of my most played albums since it dropped and deffo in the running for one of my top 10 albums of all time