Where do you think dubstep is going?

2 Likes

Big plate

Man that’s awesome. Sounds like what I want to make except for the fact that I’ll never be able to make it lol

heard this?

1 BigUp

All of my musical efforts were for naught :stuck_out_tongue:

in the toilet duh

2 Likes

so you’re saying i’m the future of dubstep. AWESOME

adapt or die, bitches… get off your old played out sounds…

and aside from the very clever play on words that has me literally laughing out loud, you have reinforced my opinions about DSF being a viable place for producers to congregate and learn from each other. i’ve met enough people with constructive attitudes here to continue to network with them without douchie shit like this getting in the way.

we all float down here

8 Likes

Honestly thought it was a troll post based on the wording : (

tru vomithed

3 Likes

Lol… adapt or die. Bro you’re making shit that’s been played out “in the US” for like 6 years. I doubt you could make a case for a vomitstep revival ft. Rusko being more current than dungeon even. I’m sure you meant this allegorically so I ain’t mad at it but it’s still p lolz.

6 Likes

what the fuck is vomitstep?

mala

4 Likes

hhaahah I thought he was dubstepstep

2 Likes

Yeah. If your electronic music involves bodily fluids, but not in the context of a performance art piece or noise project, then you’re gonna have some issues

1 BigUp

phlegmstep™

dubsmeg™

menstrual house™

deep piss™

9 Likes

Been listening to some deep drum and piss, great stuff

1 BigUp

The scene up north is starting to revive itself, seeing more and more younger heads at events appreciating the deeper sounds again from a couple years ago when it was dying a bit of a death. We’ve always got Subdub up in Leeds but thats more for the big fish, its been really encouraging to see the smaller nights starting to pop up again.

4 Likes

hot

how come the drum & bass scene kept going even as fans got older, whereas seems like dubstep is fading away and fans are moving on?