Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

idk how anyone mixes w TTs that arent battle style

also @muncey wheres ur laptop go when u mix w the serato?

dont worry when i get a camera you can see a worse one :slight_smile:

1 BigUp

I’ve got dust covers for my turntables so I put that on the one on the right and put the laptop on that.

1 BigUp

I was gonna post a pic of my new setup, but apparently new users can’t upload pictures? Even though I logged in with my old dsf account…

Just bought a washburn hb35 hollowbody guitar today, and picked up some stuff for a little decorating. Gotta set the mood for vibes. Next piece of gear I think is going to be some acoustic treatment and an analog synth. Thinking a secondhand mininova or a microkorg

1 BigUp

nice red cup you got there

microkorg is the really tiny pocket one right?

I think ive overstated my setup lol

getting a cam tho

excuses…

mines 2 ghz

Mah microkorg is a little 25 key synth. You’re thinking volca series I think

ah ok

mine is one that would be apt for any portamento loving mice trying out for weather report and its so tiny i cant actually locate it atm, lol

The mice are totally jamming out on that. I would like to meet some Weather Report mice musicians.

1 BigUp

Nothing too special. I got rid of most of my controllers and outboard because I never used them.

1 BigUp

7 Likes

the plates in the upper right shelf look like bending :fallen_leaf:

oh man i want a screen like yours neonghost !

1 BigUp

Yeah the 40ich is cool and being able to see more of a project is awesome. Only problem is Ableton doesn’t let you UI scale VSTs so some of the writing ends up really small and hard to read.

1 BigUp

yeah gui is so old sometimes

ridiculous …

Like i cant see the buttons on antares autotune for example
does my butt in, it does … god

I have the exact same problem with Vocodex, the bottom of the UI is cut off.

ffs :slight_smile:

Got everything midi synced with Ableton, also using the sends on the mixer to send things to either Ableton or the SP for sampling

9 Likes