Deep Medi

Compa is too obsessed with reverb for my liking. (Waiting for the I’m too obsessed with dubs retort :+1::+1:)

compa is too obsessed with himself for my liking

4 Likes

That comment alone isn’t actually worthy of such a retort, imo.

I’ve heard he’s a pretty sincere and genuine guy…although I would have to have my own primary evidence rather than hear-say.

lol thats mondie

Yeah he is a genuine guy.

1 BigUp

whaaaaatttt

i wonder where mondie is these days

Its landed! Copies of the latest Deep Medi available to order from Intense Records, link here under :

Compa - Truth in Sound EP - click here

1 BigUp

Mala playing non Deep Medi (and lol Compa) mixing up Compa and Coki on the Deep Medi Anniversary tour (though to be fair he played loads of old and new stuff from the Deep Medi catalog

Why is playing stuff that isn’t of medi weird lol

Dem a talk into goblin?

Bring me my zimmerframe as we seckle

2 Likes

Re-education :cornlol:

Had a drink with him after the small Dub Police show at Surya in London last year, was a genuinely alright dude. Chatted with him quite a bit online since as well and he seems genuine enough!

Deep Medi & King Original- Yellow Brick Roadz @ Trinity, Bristol

https://community.dsf.ninja/t/15-04-yellow-brick-roadz-deep-medi-king-original-compa-footsie-spyro-rc1/6870

goblin b2b kalawanji has been the harry craze for a while now

wtf is genuine btw?

1 BigUp

Went to the 2015 DSF awards thread and listened to Sinker, noticed it was on Deep Medi. Any other good tracks by Goth - Trad?

1 BigUp

Goth-trad is like one of the god tier guys tbh.

Seems DM are doing a Fabric night, not sure I would be brave enough to go to a Room 1 fabric dubstep night haha

room 1 on a weekend is elbow city

1 BigUp

I don’t live next to any places like Fabric in the states, you’re lucky