Deep Medi

Cos I find the vibe to be slightly above that of your local Oceania haha
Hordes of people elbowing, charging in an out, £9 drinks and airport security.

I’ve not been in years tho and i won’t say I haven’t had good/great times there.
Always found room 2 to be better tho.
If you are fairly waved eventually the constant crowd movement stops bothering you it’s alrite

circling around the sick kids on the stairs b2b looking for your jawbone in room 3

#fabriclife

3 Likes

Room 2 is p damn fun. The level of wastemanism there throughout the club was pretty eye opening for me as a foreigner haha. Some guy followed us around for about 30 minutes, screaming into our ears about all the tattoos he was gonna get and detailing them. Also seen on the security, i got accosted for wearing my hood up in room 3 and then later they wouldnt let me leave bc I couldnt prove my cellphone was mine.

Imo his top tier of trax:

Sunbeam
Two faced
Babylon fall
Itinerant priest
Sublimation
Born to know
Sinker
Sunbeam VIP
Man in a maze
Walking together
Anti grid
Mirage

Invation (not released)

Can’t go wrong with any of those

2 Likes

said it before but itinerant priest is a tune that makes you interrogate your own moral compass in the dance

Medi in fabric will have some outrageous lineup but itll be a shit night

1 BigUp

hahaha, real talk tho.

Meteor from his newer bits is a good as well

1 BigUp

Sinker is the only tune made not by Commodo that has made me throw my hat in a direction

1 BigUp

FatKidOnFire posted on facebook saying that theres upcoming deepmedi release :eyes:
Anyone have any clue what it might be?

I know its been played to death at this point by everybody but Mere Sher as well

Might be Bukez Finezt. There have been some rumours about Egoless as well afair

Could also have been an april fools’ joke.

Better not be, that would be depressing lol

Egoless on deepmedi would be tight. I think it will be a new artist to the label

Theres a few new artists to the label coming up remember that Tunnidge post about drawing new heads a few months ago?

‘look who the fuck is back’

My money’s on Bukez Finest. He has two 12" forthcoming on (or at least signed to) Medi.

Source is :100: legit.

1 BigUp

He’s a good lad; I saw him supporting Coki in late 2012 I think and he played a decent-ish set; some questionable choices though but that was almost five years ago. He still played on Traktor back then. Which reminds me: many local djs who started off five or six years ago, rocking their laptops to the booth have since made the swith to CDJs/USBs. Take that for what it’s worth.

Isn’t is more or less 100% that spyro is one of them

it’s me

Hoping sir spyro top a top gets released

Top a top? Fuckin hope so

1 BigUp