Deep Medi

Wtf are you doing hanging around derelict weirdos like us man? Do your parents know about the bants you read?

I was 15 in 2000, wish i knew about Garage & Grime and Rinse FM back then

I canā€™t speak for other scenes, but for dubstep hardly. 10 years ago DMZ was on their like 6th release still, skull disco was still relatively new, tempa still had a shit load of classics yet to come. Then you still have yet to bring in labels like Hessle, tectonic, ringo, chestplate etcā€¦

3 Likes

Oh shit lol, thought you were older for some reason. Big up

1 BigUp

Yeah. My mother finds it pretty funny.

2 Likes

She on snapchat?

1 BigUp

Sadly no

Makes more sense onna Void this year, at least twice the cap of mungos & will avoid the heinous one in one outs my mates had last time hopefully

Catch me at the front trying to get Goth Trad sectioned & hitting the bar for Mala

2 Likes

yea deep medi single handedly made the year. truth, kaiju, bukez fineztā€¦ i havenā€™t been that excited since i figured out how to open a beer with a lighter.

2 Likes

goth-trad :corndance:

Goth Trad once told me heā€™s a fucking mentalist and needs to be stopped

this lighter? :badteeth:

nah the hotline one. best 2 quid ever spent. :badteeth:

:lebowski:

4 Likes

m8

how long did you have the hotline one for

i think i owned mine for a day

: /

I still have mine, donā€™t think itā€™s even been used. Going to throw it up on discogs for a few Ā£Ā£Ā£ā€™s

See u deya

30 months and counting. still works btw I have no idea how. I think jesus lit his reefer with it once.

ive still got mine, used it for quite a few dances as well.

What do people think of the new Kaiju album then? I donā€™t really rate it that much annoyinglyā€¦some interesting new sounds and production but found the tracks pretty repetitive, and was expecting a lot more from Kaiju as they have such a heavy armoury of dubplate exclusives!

1 BigUp