Glassy/Weightless Grime

yet to listen to this one

Link or info pls?

second tune is emotional.

2 Likes

glad to hear thats actually coming out, heard about the ep forming almost 2 years ago and thought it got scrapped.

Is this actually out though? Canā€™t seem to find any info about it online, and Circadian Rhythmsā€™ FB and SC pages are downā€¦

think itā€™s out soon but not yet

fucking hype tho iā€™ve been waiting for those tracks for as long as iā€™ve been on this forum

2017 is going to be heated up with album releases from Girl Unit, Silk Road Assassins, Logos, Iglooghost, and hopefully a lot more artists.

Also some albums from a certain Bristol label might be in the works who knows :eyes:

NEW MYTH FINALLY

ITā€™S LUDICROUSLY EXPENSIVE BUT I GUESS WE KNOW WHERE WE R WITH THIS GUY LOL

1 BigUp

Nice, gotta check this, I check his got a release on Halycon Veil soon too.

WHY ISNā€™T IMMACULATE ON THERE

thatā€™s the one i keep hearing in circ rhythms shows and itā€™s so so good

https://soundcloud.com/indaya-uk/indaya-halcyon-ep-clips-final-tracklist

New ones on a kinda different grime tip

Also if someone could suggest some appropriate DJs/labels thatd be great as I donā€™t have an Igloo.

are you gonna send your music out or what?

What do you mean? Ofc thatā€™s the eventual intention, just donā€™t know who to/how

Haha yeah was hoping for it too.

This sounds fucking amazing. CYPHR on a film score tip. All of his tracks are so atmospheric and out of this world. Heā€™s quiet on social media but I hope he releases another EP on Her Records.

New Sharp Veins releasing on Different Circles on January 27. The tracklisting I posted a while back is the correct and complete tracklist for Weightless Vol. 2. Canā€™t wait for another Sharp Veins EP in the future hopefully.

Gobstopper rolling in the new year with a bunch of new releases.
Odeko - Construct Conduct / Digital Botanics. 12ā€™ coming out January 27th.

After that one is gonna be a Tarquin 12" but donā€™t know what that is yet :eyes:

you guys check out the new Letta LP yet?