"I wear my own garms, man see me on road and want arms " - Favourite Grime Vocals

Run Out Riddim is such a good send and the instrumental is HUGE! Dexplicit >>>>

Short but sweet

donaeo must be there for cringest mc in grime

whenever he does that ā€˜oi mate lOOK MATE SHUT UR MOUTH, SHUTH UR MOUTHā€™ thing im always so baffed, like u sound so stupid wtf do you think youā€™re doing - heard him do it live in old sidewinder set after everyones going in and itā€™s such a flop

+dont do drugs just have seeeex! off bounce

i dont think iā€™ve ever got past first line of ā€˜few MY DOGS JUST BARKā€™ on aim high either

he can write a beat tho and im fly is a top banger but still

But mannawearmannawearmannawearblack
https://soundcloud.com/donaeo/donaeo-black-the-black-riddim

man who is this Stormzy and why is he so ā€œknownā€ all of a sudden or did I miss out for that long? Not all that either, boring snoring voice, little flow (if any) from those that Iā€™ve heard

Heā€™s alright, better than a lot at the minute. Heā€™s been around for a while but has blown up cos of a few tunes,

hrm will have to check some more I guess, only seen 3 but didnā€™t feel it

Nah fam, hate it. Youā€™ve already made your mind up.

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ BRUZA AND HITMAN HYPER

Hyper was on that new Jammer tune, now thisā€¦ I hope hes back for good. Was far too good to quit.

For anyone who missed the critically acclaimed follow up to ā€˜Mans on roadā€™ hereā€™s ā€˜Man get stupidā€™. Featuring less varied bars and an instrumental that sounds like the bastard love child of Loafyā€™s Goat stare and Youngstarā€™s Pulse X. Inspiring stuff

skip to 2.30 for some risible mr wong action

everyone going mad on this,

54 secs in Jammer: ā€˜pleaseā€™ and before that skepta going ā€˜itā€™s my turn!ā€™ lool

this entire set tbh.

ā€œNO-ONEā€™S SAFE, YOUR KIDS AINā€™T SAFEā€