Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

Oh shit son

5 Likes

:corndance:

3 Likes

:gunfinger: they’re doing a run of t shirts for the release as well, definitely wanna cop one

1 BigUp

Still missing the podcasts, karma mainly i guess, love his selections and…organic mixing lol

3 Likes

nice tunes especially like Vampires, bless up for sharing!

Karma is such a good dj man, haven’t seen him since system last summer I think

3 Likes

Ok, I think Foamy’s remix is coming in at the 1h 50min mark, after Ago - Untitled 097

2 Likes

Im remembering the Dubtro promomix 4 Innamind. Usually promomix anounces a record, but still nothing unfortunatly. His track Blue World deserves his place in their catalog

1 BigUp

2 Likes

That mix is one of favourites. So much heat. Shame it never led to anything. Dubtro was definitely meant to have a release forthcoming but I feel like it got cancelled

1 BigUp

I not 100% sure but I think those tunes are coming on Gourmet Beats instead of Innamind now

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/InnamindRec/status/1067823564605124608

2 Likes

Please is there somebody who still have got the tune Mikael - Mellow Dub in his files and could share it to me please ? It was a free tune on his soundcloud but old and now deleted. I hope someone still got it!

Copped

1 BigUp

me too, did u say there was tshirts coming too?

Yeah should be apparently
@swerver dropping this Sunday according to comments on their Instagram

1 BigUp

I just wanna say I’m so happy that they’ve incorporated their old style artwork into this, looks so fucking good

3 Likes

yeah big fan of the old artwork they used.

1 BigUp

Sweet bruv, cheers