Innamind Recordings // Blacklist

I’m gutted cause I was waiting on funeral Bill to ship out my redeye reserves, now I gotta wait another week for this haha

1 BigUp

fuck is funeral bill ready to ship? gonna ship that bad boi lol

Yeah 18th boi

1 BigUp

is that an ago n karma demo, lawddddddamercyy

woah woah

4 Likes

Pre order 27th march 7pm GTM! https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1730175843750000&id=130242783743322&anchor_composer=false

I asked about this track:

And they told me this track is released but been changed a bit, we can expect a new version, 2019 version
1 BigUp

Fuck yeah, hyped for this one

1 BigUp

Very excited for this one

Same, always love ago’s stuff, so a 2 x12 6 tracker is a treat :corndance:

Swear I’ve heard some other ago sounding dubs in recent mixes too, like that headland mix on subtle iirc, hopefully they’ll be on there too

1 BigUp

Hoping the one at 17:00 is on here

3 Likes

Bit late on this but holy fuck this is sick

2 Likes

Thats cool the track called Above has only some minor change, very similar than the version than I know, I prefer that, I was afraid to be maybe disappointed but thats ok. All the others tracks are very very nice too !!!

so hyped

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1553727905175
The artwork is crazy good

2 Likes

Production on this is next level

Ago is the only Dubstep producer i follow these days.
I’m guessing there wont be digital? Will have to rip it

I don’t see why there wouldn’t be digital

2 Likes

Tracy Harris (aka Zam Zam/Polygon Press) on the artwork :gunfinger:

2 Likes

On a related note, do you think I can start my own music label from scratch: I’ve seen guys on the internet do it and for some it even worked out well, better than selling yourself to a big label. Do you have any advice on starting one and some more examples of how it could be done? I think our genre (dubstep) is quite easy to create a label in?

Welcome mate. This thread is about an existing label innamind and anything related to their releases and artists. Starting a label - tips
Try asking here (Ik the thread is dead, but it’s more on topic to what you want)

Where can i get this?