Introduce Yourself!

What a shit name

What does the j stand for?

alright

john

Hello, I am new here. My name is Simon Aussel, I’m a dj and i produce music as Simo Cell. I signed my first ep on Livity Sound (Dnuos Ytivil) this summer and i have other new stuffs coming soon : https://soundcloud.com/simocell

I have been making music for 8 years now, and i’m particulary into Uk Techno, Detroit Techno, Electro, House, Ambiant, Dub, Dubstep…

Very happy to join the community. Just want to improve my production skills and share tracks i like. Maybe i can share some of my production tips too :slight_smile:

1 BigUp

big up, cellar door and ninja walk are bangers :gunfinger:

we’ve talked about some of your stuff in this thread…

Ok cool :slight_smile:
Thanks man. Ninja Walk will be out soon

1 BigUp

nice tracks man

Hello, my names Elias! I mostly produce dubstep/electro kind of stuff, but I also like to try to produce a variety of other stuff when I get the chance. I joined the forums with the hope of Improving my production skills as well as meeting like minded people.

Here’s a link to my soundcloud If you’re interested: https://soundcloud.com/monogatarimusic

Anyways I hope to see you around the forums! :smile:

That sounds like a cool gig. Do you play double bass?

Hi, my name is Harry, I’ve been staring at DAW software on my computer for about two years now, learning to play the keyboard as I go which has helped (really want a Fender Rhodes one day but I’d have to wait till I could justify owning one.). As far as genre’s are concerned I like a wide array of stuff, when it comes to 140 the Chord Marauders crew are right down my street. I haven’t really settled on a particular genre when it comes to making stuff, sometimes hip hop and occasionally garage, but usually 130BPM sort of stuff. I’ll link one of my latest tunes, any feedback would be appreciated.
Other than music listening / production my interests are riding BMX and sometimes Mountain Bikes. I’m currently studying at University and living with my girlfriend but that about wraps it up.

https://soundcloud.com/harry-griffiths-11/99999999p

3 Likes

@Simon_Aussel @Harry_Griffiths
sick tunes geezers !!

Lush

What up I’m Nick aka dBurkz. I produce electronic music falling under the dubstep,trap and dnb genres.
Music is what brought us all here, why dont we help eachother out along the way? Link me your chunes and id love to link you mine!

Hi we are Intense Records, we run a real record shop in Chelmsford, Essex, UK.
We love vinyl, dubstep, grime & dnb, if you do too follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

We have a great selection of vinyl stocked every week with all the latest releases.
check our catalogue here www.intenserecords.co.uk

if you are after help or advice, i can handle your orders personally, put things aside for you and sort you a great discount, hit me up on info@intenserecords.co.uk and mention this post.

cheers guys, look forward to hearing from you

jon
intense records
01245 347372

2 Likes

Hi im Esco, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, House & Hip Hop producer, new to the forum thought id say hi, my music is here www.soundcloud.com/esco_dj

Check out the latest Klaxons dubstep remix on there!

Hey.
I’m CarniKat
I dropped this album on Halloween.

I like staring into space and remembering all of the times I’ve failed in life, eating obscene amounts of tortillas and guac, and doing so many drugs I forget to breathe.

Like from State Farm? What are you wearing?

Hello,
Im Cody and for about two years Ive produced mostly Hip Hop and Im just now starting to get into electronic music and making stuff that isn’t sample based.Im a fan of Burial,Zomby,old Drum and Bass and UK Garage.Here is the Soundcloud page Ill be posting under for this site:
Dust//Grain
Nice to meet everyone.