Introduce Yourself!

Yoshi , like from super Mario bros ?

yep! i grew up loving those games.

Hi DSF

This is the official ā€˜Encrypted Audioā€™ DSF handle.

Content / Tony - Will oversee our posts. Any questions please let us know.

Regards

T

Instagram - EncryptedAudio

4 Likes

cool I used to always play ssb on the gamecube good times

Aye whats boppin b, Iā€™m Akimbo Bazookas and I have a bazooka in each of my hands.
I also like bass.
Thank you.

Please send pics of you holding two bazookas. With timestamp.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ You seeā€¦ I would but uhhhh, I donā€™t have a tripod?
Yeah, no tripod, canā€™t take a picture with two bazookas in my hands and no tripod, I also own no tables or objects with surfaces to place a camera on.
Oh i also donā€™t own a camera.

1 BigUp

Hi DSF Community,

Iā€™m Exa ā€¦ Iā€™ve been listening dubstep since 7 years now ā€¦ and i love all kind of bass-music (But f*** i dream to meet Mala).
I tried to produce bass music stuff by my own to understand how real producers do, and what are their skills. I also learned Saxophone, so i have music theory knoweldge.

Happy to be here ! Oh and wait ā€¦ iā€™m french
Regards

1 BigUp

Hi,

I got into dubstep a while ago, and am getting interested in it again

1 BigUp

Go to IKEA and ask for mala

1 BigUp

Iā€™m Alen, from Croatia, donā€™t have money to go to Outlook this year probably, love music production and mixing, been lurking on old DJF a lot, mostly production topics lol. Iā€™ve been learning production for more than a year now, and still have to finish older tunes because Iā€™m not 100% happy with them. What more to say? Oh, I eat a lot of steaks because my parents give a lot of food to me because of uni I had to move to a different town.

And BTW, I donā€™t dream about Mala. But once I dreamed that I got really nice monitors lol :joy:

2 Likes

ban

1 BigUp

No

:frowning:

@mods: put all those guys above straight into SNH
all potential lizards imo

except kidshuffle
:razz:

Hi, I wanted to post some of my old tracks for feedback, but I canā€™t seem to start a post, does that require time? thanks!

Yeah, thereā€™s a minimum number of posts you have to make first I think. Forget how many. Stick around and make some dookposts for the fun of it.

:salute:

Cool, I can do that, I used to be good at trolling people before I gave up on life haha

3 Likes

Hello I am Austin, I like edm and video games. Going to college for 3D but also want to learn to make dubstep. Going to browse for lots of beginner tips.

Greetings Earthlings, :adios:

My name is IllumiNate and this is one of my first posts here.

Right now I lack a setup, but this is what I am looking at:
~A laptop with 8GB RAM size & DDR4 RAM type
~FL Producer Edition
~Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select
~Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Closed-back Studio Monitoring Headphones

Can the community offer me any guidance on what is really required for a dubstep production setup *initially*?

Thank you for everything! :hooray:

~Nate