Introduce Yourself!

Hi all, I’m Butter Man. I like music and stuff.

HIGH everbody

I’m into finding digital drugs or inventing them NOW

sickk!!!

Hi! I’m hussain, from Spain. I love dubstep, grime, trap, garage…I listen more and better music since I joined in this forum…2 weeks ago.

post soundcloud links in the dubs category, not here

I hope u like it!

Hi - This is Lovely Divot FKA Bright Maroon AKA Fuschia1

I take this seriously and I’m going to be - way too early…
then I’ll get hungry…

and post a series of intimately related youtube videos for
combined philosophical and artistic effect.

I do this for you.

2 Likes

you do this for you. don’t bring me into this. can’t blame others for the way we came. especially not this late in the game.
#bars

Hallo,

I make music under Nyt Bloomer. I’m a big fan of euphoric sound system experiences & a wide range of music. Dubstep, footwork, wonky bass heavy beats etc.

I live in the north of Ireland. 6 hours away from Galway where the bass music reigns. House & Techno rule the roost up here & it’s not an inspiring club atmosphere so I cherish those nights away with a good system & good vibe.

I’m looking forward meeting some interesting creative / nice people on here!

Welcome

1 BigUp

welcome aboard everyone

Bunch of new people.

I’m licking ma lips

here fishy fishy

1 BigUp

Hey I’m Somber I joined over a week ago. I’m into all shades of deep dubstep but I don’t mind listening to anything just as long as it doesn’t sound horrid.

I recently changed my alias from “Gastly” a month ago, if you fancy it here a link to my cloud: https://soundcloud.com/somberuk

hi i’m finley

i like fashion, field recordings, and information security.

3 Likes

so finley, do you have amazing fashion sense?

i think he has amazing fashion sense

do you think he has amazing fashion sense?

yes

Hello

dunno if it would reach zomby levels though

Hello =’①ω①’= I’m from Lithuania, a wee city 30 miles from capital of Vilnius.
I’ve been listening to dubstep from 2008 till now. Me and my friends were hitting underground parties when no one really knew what dubstep was.
Don’t get me wrong I do love other genres too (: .
I recently started making music as I have other musician in the house too lol. I came here to learn a few things as this forum was recommended by quite a few of my friends:) please accept me lol,
BTW I want to change my username, is there a way to do it? Joined through gmail so it has my name:D

1 BigUp

Think you need to message @dubway

Look here (Change username):

2 Likes

so many new people :lips: