Jungle Warfare Production Comp - Part 2 The Return of the Break

I think it’s about time we did another one of these.

SAMPLE PACK LINK

Production Rules:

1. You may only use the samples provided. No samples or synths from your own collection please.
  2. You may manipulate, destroy, chop, rearrange, or obliterate the samples in any way you like
  3. The genre is Jungle
  4. The tempo is 160 to 175 bpm
  5. When your track is finished send a 320 mp3 to TheSleepwalker
  6. Deadline Sunday 27th September

Voting Rules:

1. One vote per person
  2. Keep voting anonymous
  3. All entrants must vote (I’m going to open the vote up to the wider forum on this one as well)

@cyclopian @Phigure @syrup @Paralytik @Harkat @Hibbie @knobgoblin @_ronzlo @Alert1 @MARSEN @mks @Tolsof @butter_man @faultier @finji

9 Likes

So how’s it going with the sample pack?

@Phigure where we at dude?

my vox samples are so weak, trying to find some good ones lol. i’ll have it by tomorrow night

2 Likes

just do a youtube rip of this imo

2 Likes

thanks dude i want to die now

kinda disappointed you didnt go for the eiffel 65 cover instead

Did figure lose yet?

Ok everyone - the link is now in the OP.
Competition is live. Have at it motherfuckers!!!

Deadline is in 2 hours guys

5 Likes

Lol.

jungle warfare express

might get on this

I need to get a new ide cuz mine kept crashing last time.
Ill make something if I’m not too lazy lol

1 Like

Will contribute something to the best of my time availability. Working full time is :-1: for creativity

Got my amen chopped and reassembled and sounding gnarly. Bass next. Then crippling self doubt leading into existential crisis. After that ill probably do the synths.

3 Likes

I guess any kind of fx and shit is allowed ye? As long as no extra samples or synths? Started chopping shit now.

2 Likes

Only use the samples provided with any plugin in your arsenal.
So if you want to paulstretch an amen snare and put 100% reverb on it, and then resample the reverb tail to use as a synth in a sampler that’s ok. Or you might pitch down a vocal sample and chop a piece out and distort it to fuck to make a gabba kickdrum… also ok

But no using standalone synths etc to create new sounds, or drum machines to make new beats, yagetme?

Aye, gotcha.

1 Like

Trudging along here, chopped some more breaks today.

We have had a submission!
Im stuck on mine already :roll_eyes: