Kahn appreciation

kromey remix

Iā€™ll listen tomorrow for sure

will there be a 320 though anywhere?

If each track has its own file, you can basically cut your favourite track on vinyl

out to @Jook on being featured in the mix btw, been making some serious moves over the last year

4 Likes

This is false.

It isnā€™t Iā€™ve brought a few on iTunes all came with unmixed tracks.

Read this.

https://www.fabriclondon.com/blog/view/itunes-your-tunes-their-tunes-and-our-mixes-an-absence-explained

I donā€™t know tbh. I hope so

Tokyo Drift got some mad rewinds on the Bandulu boat party >>>>

Out to @Jook

1 BigUp

think it was just one pullup innit? :badteeth:

Shotta (Kahn & Neek remix) got about 4 IIRC though, the novelty wears off pretty quick

hang tight @Cyclopian @Muncey

Humbled :blush:

anyone got the faintest idea what this tune is? https://www.instagram.com/p/BIfQV6-jAhP/?taken-by=kahnbristol itā€™s ridiculous!

Anyone knows how legit this is?Just bought Full Gantz - Temple Meads.I was thinking its an CD Mix only,But you can buy every single tune on ITunes.

1 BigUp

just received the CD and itā€™s all mixed on thereā€¦not even any id3 tags or anything, not on CDDB, all songs just come up as Track 01, Track 02, etc :weary:

edit: Like a nerd I updated the cddb with fabriclive 90 with all the correct names so hopefully anyone else who imports this CD will get the track names now.

Also the times for each track differ from what is shown in itunes store (theyā€™re shorter) so maybe you can buy the entire individual tracks on itunes?

Yeah,you can just buy for 0,99 any tune from it on itunes.

i really hope the unreleased bits from gantz and commodo will see a release on wax somehow tho

s is for snakes :gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger:

1 BigUp

Iā€™m just getting the feeling that Kahn is running out of ideas and pretty quickly, he guy is an amazing DJ who I have had the pleasure to see play out live several times, and of course an amazing producer, heā€™s dynamic and versatile and not afraid to stick to just 140 or even conventional 140 but thatā€™s pretty much his normal tempo, I canā€™t think of anything heā€™s put out as an individual release (so single, EP or whatever) that was unique or anything but his grime dubstep crossovers were big boy and pretty much all his tunes are straight up dancefloor smashers but again itā€™s nothing unique or groundbreakingā€¦ heā€™s carrying the flag for the scene as one of the most accomplished and talented DJs etc but heā€™s contributing to the stagnation of the genre indirectly. Iā€™d like to here some/some more Kahn dnb tbh

Thatā€™s very bad tbh in a not good way. Never rated Gantz tbh now rate him less.

Maybe I just need to listen to more of Kahnā€™s grime stuff and the whole Bandulu man dem and Neek etc idk but as far as 140 no deadouts

what do you mean heā€™s not unique? of course his tunes sound alike but thereā€™s nothing wrong with that. but still, his sound is unique IMO cuz no one canā€™t bait his style