Shackleton Appreciation

fuck me man that bristol line up in feb is a monster, 100% can’t go but got tick for london in april

1 BigUp

If I can make both I will, but I’m definitely going to that Bristol one. Work is being a bitch and not letting me get either weekend off but I’ll definitely go idc

2 Likes

Both big lineups, and not been to either club before, so gonna try make both, money permitting

2 Likes

https://www.fabriclondon.com/store/20-years-of-fabric-cd.html
New Shackleton track on this comp from Fabric

2 Likes

Just heard this yesterday, was a nice surprise searching up Shackleton on Spotify and seeing there was a new track by him

2 Likes

ffs why does this shit have to get announced a few weeks before : ( i need more time than that

1 BigUp

Sick, nice to have a new release without vocals tbh

Oh man this sounds sick jus skipping through it, can’t wait to listen to it properly

2 Likes

Ahh nice one! Dealers on the way so will smoke up and give this a listen

1 BigUp

had this sat in boomkat cart for a bit waiting for it to drop today, was going to sit and listen thru now but i’m vvv tired

skipping thru and it’s sounding mega AS EVER

1 BigUp

just listened now :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think ruined future is my favourite atm, but I need to give the whole thing a few more listens so I’ll see

https://boomkat.com/products/like-the-stars-forever-and-ever

new album pre-order up !

vid by zeke clough & more

2 Likes

Was listening to this earlier, think I prefer it to anything from the last tunes of negation LP, so really excited for this one!

New appleblim ep featuring a remix from shackleton

1 BigUp

That new tunes of negation album dropped today

4 Likes

Seriously looking fwd to sitting down after a few spliffs and listening all the way through.
Love the artwork colours on this one

1 BigUp

bang foken bangggggg cant wait to listen tonight

1 BigUp

2 Likes

Yes! Very excited to hear this!

Personally not a huge fan of the direction he’s been going more recently with his productions/collabs. I respect that he’s evolving his sound, but I miss the intense tribal hypnotics.

1 BigUp

I think the primal forms album was pretty good, but yeah it would be nice to see him make more of that intense tribal dancefloor stuff. He definitely still can, his live show that I saw earlier this year was crazy good.

But really enjoyed this mix though, especially the droney bits

2 Likes