Shackleton Appreciation

Checking out the mix now, very nice so far.

I’m thinking Himalayan temples and ancient African burial ground rituals at the same time.

1 BigUp

Yeah, I feel it’s always an unreal experience when I see Shackleton, regardless of whatever direction his productions are in at the time. Think this is probably the longest I’ve gone without seeing him live now haha.

3 Likes

Already posted about elsewhere, but may as well get it shared proper here. Forthcoming in September :gunfinger:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh! Thanks for the heads up! When did this get announced?! Gutted I missed out on those test presses :’(

Had a quick flick through of that track (wanna wait til the release before proper listening to the album in full) and I’m very excited. Solo Shackleton is where it’s at for me.

1 BigUp

Only got announced yesterday. Was tempted to get the test press but they ship on release anyway so I’d rather wait for the full artwork release. Listened to the track a couple times yesterday and it’s really growing on me, the way it ends makes it sounds like it’s gonna blend into the next one so excited to hear how it turns out

1 BigUp

Ah yeah, I see Zeke Clough is doing the artwork too. Can’t wait!

this has leaked btw :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Thoughts on it? I kinda wanna wait until the release for my first full listen

It’s fucking banging mate, drove around and listened to it in full the other night then went for a solo pint was a vibe

3 Likes

I’m defo gonna wait for the full release, but I am very excited

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

Some upcoming Shackleton UK dates. Gonna try and make fabric, but will deffo be at think tank if anyone in/around Leeds is going

3 Likes

I think I might cop a ticket for the Leeds one. Only £9 and I like the idea of being sat on cushions listening to Shack.

2 Likes

Anyone seen Shackleton in the past few months then? I always try see him like once a year, but haven’t had a chance recently, and wondering how his sets have been. Still hypnotic, tribal beat fuelled intensity?

Saw him do an ambient set recently which was sick, was supposed to catch him at fabric as well but its been postponed because the bug wasn’t vaccinated or something :cornlol:

1 BigUp

Skull disco tees!!

https://samshackleton.bandcamp.com/merch/skull-disco-t-shirt

3 Likes

Buzzing. Always wanted one of these. Nice one!

1 BigUp

Copped as soon as I saw

Saw this too! Thankfully have one of the original ones, so wasn’t gonna bother, but I changed my mind a couple days later, and they had already sold out. Oh well, glad other people can enjoy it. Wonder how many are being made. And how many were on the original run.

fuck sake missed it

(gunna email him instead :sunglasses: )

1 BigUp