Stuff that isn't Working/ Error thread

Yep, having the same issue as well.

Something funky is going on rn, trying to figure it out and Gats and 4ndy have gone awol it seems.

I’m having a similar problem and I’m also getting notifications for posts that I have already seen.
Doesn’t really bother me so far though.

(osx 10.10.5, Chrome)

I reckon 555-5555 (gsf) hacking us

Only managed to log back in today!
Tried emailing the admin but Google kept saying unsuccessful or something?
Got a reply eventually doe.

Wb mate

Woooop. Finally back in. Thought I had been banned for some unknown reason :corncry:

It is fixed now. The problem was in the custom top banner which shifted down the navigation panel for 50px. That caused the overlap with the reply button. I moved the banner below the header and that fixed the issue and made the order of header elements more reasonable.

I’ve got a pretty random problem, not sure where it’s coming from…

basically, when on mobile and typing a reply, sometimes the taps register in a totally different place, almost as if the site didn’t take into account i have the android keyboard open

IE: when i tap the reply button it inserts a quote.
Haven’t had this on any other site, using Chrome 67 on Android 7.1.1

:pray:

Believe Andy already flagged this, but…

The email acct I registered with is no longer accessible.

Pls. pm so I can provide whatever authentication needed (Cyclopian and Johnlenham can cross-verify my irl is-ness. Phigure, Kay, other ninjas if need be. :ninja:)

Not sure if this is just me but lately there’s been a couple times I get randomly logged out until I reload the page. It happened a couple times while I was trying to post a comment, I was logged in until I hit reply then I was logged out suddenly.

Could just be noscript or something tho