Cheers @4ndY

youā€™re a wizard

1 BigUp

Ignore function

Spoiler function

pleeeeeease?

Thereā€™s spoiler function

[spoiler]im getting drunk as fuck today[/spoiler]

Thereā€™s some kind of ignore function called ā€œmuteā€ in your preferences too but I think it only hides updates from that person, not whole posts. A proper one could be handy.

but i have to copy that whole thing right?

it should be a quick icon or whatever

Ignore is absolutely necessary imo

Nah if you open your post reply window, thereā€™s a gear icon on the far right next to the emoticon face ting.
Itā€™s got spoiler, and a couple other functions in there. You can just highlight your text and then click that.

1 BigUp
Summary

thanks

gonna use this in every post now

1 BigUp

LoL probably not that one

Iā€™m slow

1 BigUp
Summary

:badteeth:

2 Likes

:badteeth:

Is there a way to add support for the .gifv format? Much smaller filesizes than regular gifs, would help a lot in the huge gif thread for example

For the gifv format, we are waiting the support for it in the upstream project - when they will provide this feature we would also follow.

About ā€œignoreā€ or ā€œmuteā€ other users - it is not possible, but there is a workaround. See the following post in this thread:

3 Likes

cheers

but i should just not be a baby tbh - it is a forum afterall

+1 for stylish, also good for people who donā€™t like the current background/other things in the layout.

Not sure if itā€™s just me but when i try to go full screen on an embedded youtube video it refreshes the page, i am using chrome if that is of any interest.

Also, something i doubt you guys have control of but would it be possible for updated threads to automatically appear AJAX style? Like how a banner appears saying how many updated threads there are could the thread list update in the same way?

never had this happen though i usually use firefox or safari

iā€™m not really even sure what you mean here. are you saying the threads should just appear at the top when thereā€™s new posts instead of that green (i think itā€™s green) banner that says ā€œ2 threads have been updated since your last visitā€ or whatever?

Yeah exactly

Having the weirdest issue with login page load the last couple days in Safari - entry fields are missing and I have to exit/enter before they reappear.

Looks like this fwiw

same in other browser? if not then prob cache needs cleaning

We could do with a ā€˜Go to first unread buttonā€™, while navigating to the thread opens it at first unread, the search does not.

Nah, still happening. Top/bottom thread post jump buttons are gone as well, only the thread slider selector is left and takes up whole screen & aligned left.