Stuff That Should Be Improved

is the capital of wobs

1 BigUp

The avatars are different. Looks like a google pluse avatar

1 BigUp

I have seen on the discourse forum they are trying to impliment square ones.

Also anyone else on Chrome on Android mobiles have loads of aggro getting the onscreen keyboard to come up?
Ive sacked off like 5 responses cos the godamn reply would not activate the keyboard, or it would then it pops down before I can type…

A couple of times but it usually fixed by restarting chrome

Works just fine on Firefox for Android.

Hmm ok will try that

@4ndY yeah but chrooomeeee is better

Works fine for me, what phone you on?

Motorola 4G I think its called. I tried firefox and the same thing happens

Maybe it depends on your virtual keyboard. Try different one just to eliminate this case.

Giving it a shot now. Seems to be ok but will see how I get on with it

can we have square avatars and picture of haile sellasie instead of “Like” hearts?

3 Likes

Only dumb people like rectilinear images. We’re in the future now. All the pictures are circles. It is better this way.

1 BigUp

I know why they had them circles because there slip mats. Cool yo

Can we get external links opening in a new tab?

u can change that in preferences

1 BigUp

biggles

See, that is the thing. All pictures are now circular, but all records are square. The future is brilliant!

any news on this?

For the moment, until we find a way to implement user’s custom CSS, there is a workaround for it, but it will work only in an adjusted web browser.

1. Install Stylish for Chrome or Firefox.

2. Click on the icon of the newly installed addon and put this CSS into the code section:

article[data-user-id="XY"] {
              display: none;
          }

where the the “XY” is an id of a user you want to block*.

3. Put some name for this style (for example dsf.ninja) and apply it to the domain (community.dsf.ninja). Save it at the end and that’s it: all posts from the blocked author will be hidden (refresh the page if you sill see the posts).

(*) To find out author’s id right click on his post and “Inspect element” there should be tag “article” somewhere around which has an attribute “data-user-id” in itself. Value of the attribute is the user id. For example, nowaysj’s id is 71, your’s 39 and so on…

3 Likes

I don’t get notifications when someone writes in a thread after my post. Can this be activated? Not neccesarily replies but just posts after I did.