System/ V.I.V.E.K

You think they will automatically send a re-repress to each customer of the first batch? I would be fucking bummed to pay for the same record twice in a row.

I imagine they will but anyone who has one of these warped plates would be wise to contact system about it via their website

2 Likes

Yep, canā€™t hurt.

Thanks for the heads up, got the same confirmation after about 30 mins.
:pray:

1 BigUp

Watch out discogs fam. Now that they are replacing them 100% of warped copies will magically be available at outrageous price nowā€¦

Bit disappointing, too much dub and not enough step + seen Commodo so many times already. Excited for Egoless though and Vivek never disappoints with his sets. Still gonna hit I reckon, been a while since Iā€™ve been to a System. Think it was still in the Dome back then when Benny Ill and DJ Krust played.

1 BigUp

Postman dropped off my copy of SYSTM002 here in Canada, just slighty warped.

Sounding extra heavy, havenā€™t copped anything in a long time but shall be picking up the system release.

1 BigUp

The instrumental is big, happy to finally have it in some form

imo its pretty basic, much better roots to cop. Thinking the days of tunes like Eyes Down EP & Feel It are long gone. Rockers no doubt but thats the last iv looked forward too and im not even sure ill cop it.

What other dubstep soundman / producer / label owner makes his lableā€™s releases so difficult to cop. Like who else cares so much about monopolising the process. Is it greed? Idk. It not cool.

2 Likes

Iā€™d much rather have the instrumental

this tbh

also premiere exclusive on apple music could be misconstrued as whoring oneself out to babylon

not very jah 0/420

7 Likes

:cornlol:

:cornblur:

SYSTM005 release is Aug 30th, when does everyone reckon it will show up on the store? Week before?

Go on Viv, put the next birthday in the Dome and cure my long standing mental & philosophical dillemas

1 BigUp

http://hyponik.com/features/v-i-v-e-k-gimme-a-low-ceiling-room-with-400-people-any-day/

The nights at The Dome at Tuffnell Park are legendary. Was it some of the stuff that happened at the venue, that meant you had to stop doing the nights there, or was it that you just felt for a change?

Itā€™s the normal story of complaints from residents leading to council involvement. Yes those events were special, no denying it, hopefully we will be making a return for the next birthday

:hooray:

1 BigUp

Well they were sound proofing it last year and Iā€™ve been to gigs there since, but thereā€™s no way to dampen the street outside shaking lol

I actually get a bit 'mosh thinking about Northern Lining it up there

apparently people with the warped smear dub repress are starting to receive replacements over the last day or so