System/ V.I.V.E.K

Just connect the 4 and BAM

2 Likes

The swastika is an ancient religious symbol that generally takes the form of an equilateral cross, with its four legs bent at 90 degrees.

It is considered to be a sacred and auspicious symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism and dates back to before the 2nd century BC. It continues to be commonly used as a religious symbol in Indian religions like Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism.

Jainism is a trip! In that religion starving yourself to death is the most holy death.

meanwhile

2 Likes

That is a lovely picture though

Got it from Rush Hour fb page.

Haha I know, it even appears in Hebrew texts occasionally! but the last time I checked Encrypted Audio aren’t a religious organisation and I think the Swastika has already been used enough for non-religious ends :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha seen

Are these the system 002 represses?

2 Likes

Heh jalex…more like JELAX!

1 BigUp

Actually digital does exist, vinyl came with a digital download code, can send you the tracks if you want.

1 BigUp

Bro thanks didn’t realize my copies of Argo Impulse/SCAV had a download code on back of sticker…hoping its a wav/aiff/flac not a neutered mp3

Check your inbox, you’ll be happy to know that they’re .aiffs

1 BigUp

Bro big up! yeeeea! haha AIFF is defo the best! One of the reasons i like bandcamp so much.

New interview with Vivek for TRUSIK

7 Likes

Good read

yeah nice 1

reckon i’ll be at the dance on saturday, been like a year since i last went to one

3 Likes

So how much is this ep gonna be?

There’s like 4 plates, so definitely 20+ if that’s any help lol