System/ V.I.V.E.K

BAFF SMASH WALLOP

Still havenā€™t received my Karma re-repress.

Since I bought System 005 shortly after the beginning of the dispatch, do you guys think itā€™s possible theyā€™ll send me the two releases together? Or am I delusional and just never gettinā€™ dat repress?

Did u message them on the wearesystem website re the smear dub repress?

Yeah, shortly after the re-repress was mentioned here, I sent them a mail to ask them about it, telling them my copy was warped too.

With my lack of luck, thatā€™s another package stolen on my front porch.

Itā€™s probably stock that hadnā€™t been sold. E3 told me they donā€™t repress.

Also a bit miffed I missed SYSTM005, had the page up for a week, and saw that it hadnā€™t sold out so I was like ā€œheh, maybe I can wait to get this, and save up.ā€ Of course I check today when I get my pay and theyā€™re gone. lol oh well

There were over 200 copies left today when I checked, they must have sold them to record stores as holding Ā£6,000 of stock isnā€™t exactly the most ideal thing.

1 BigUp

Look for it on redeye in the next few days imo.

1 BigUp

Got mine today copy today, all of the sleeves are numbered. Odd seeing a 10" boxset.

Not cracked the shrink wrap on mine yet but looks a nice package aye

would be so sick if vivek could just throw this one up on beatport

Haha that is not happening.

I may cop if it ends up.on RedEye. Why spend Ā£30 when I can drop Ā£50 and get free postage. Woooo

Got mine today. Canā€™t comment on the sound quality because my ears are fucked from a recent flight b2b flu symptoms, but the presentation is really nice. Favourite tune is for sure Medicine Dub, that bassline >>>>>>>

Havenā€™t got mine yet because @swerver the champion of time/bants continuum hasnā€™t been back from vacation and he bought me a copy on credit because I was broke.

When shit goes down and things are all said and done, I wanna make sure he goes down as the guy that put money on the line for bants and safeNess.

Out of pure selfless safeness.

2 Likes

Tbf i was pretty drunk, and i woke up the next morning like ā€˜wtf have i doneā€™ā€¦but it all worked out :grouphug:

At some shitty little airport on the way back now, been up since 5am, need a shit but toilets have no seats and no locks on doors, gonna have to suck it up or take a dump at 30k ft :badteeth:

3 Likes

Im kinda surprised how hard hes pushing it (comparative to the others) , like its a good record and it costs Ā£30, its not really a surprise its not sold out in 4 days lol surely people will be happy to cop it all the way till next payday and beyond

Check Redeye itā€™s on there now, glad i copped it from the system page.

Ā£41.76 :badteeth:

I guess Viv just raised the price by what he would have lost to distro
Now Iā€™m glad as well I copped it from the system page

fuck that then. Kinda sad cos i used to be so on insta copping but what can you do .