System/ V.I.V.E.K

I’m in France. Usually get my Redeye packages under a week…

Just got System 005 in the mail, BTW. Looks good, but still, no 002 re-repress in the mailbox, and no answer to my mails. Thx Viv’…

2 Likes

knew it was gonna happen

1 BigUp

Everytime i ship my reserves from Red Eye its 2nd day air, Im in California

I order them on Monday and get them Wednesday every time

Edit: they ought for 70$ shipping, yea? Haha

Didn’t have the money for this when it was released and now that that I do, it’s sold out everywhere. So fucking pissed off, was really looking forward to this one. PS if anyone has a spare and is willing to part with it for a decent price, please let me know

Saw this but it’s like 50 pounds including shipping, bit on the pricey side.

1 BigUp

I’m sure you’ll be able to buy it discogs for 80£ shortly.

1 BigUp

It’s already selling for $60

well, it cost over 50usd direct from system new

still havent received my copy of system 005 yet :s hopefully its not lost

3 Likes

I wouldnt stress yet, I, along with some other stateside folk, havent gotten mine yet either.

:salute:

actually came home to work to find it on the step today

1 BigUp

Nice man

Yea my bro got his in Sacto yesterday (including a copy for me that i have no idea when ill be able to buy from him)

What number you get?

Edit: my bro also copped Rainfall in Dub mint off scogs this AM for 60£, cant believe it

Why? There’ll surely be a repress at some point.

1 BigUp

Postman finally dropped off my copy of System 005 today!

1 BigUp

Copped a ticket for boxing day as well, 50/50 about going but will see how things go over xmas. Feel like Cessman might play and would hate to miss finally seeing him on a rig.

I reckon it’d be fun if we could pull together a list of people that have played at the night. I personally haven’t been to one yet, but judging from what I’ve seen and heard, these are some that I know have performed:

Mala, Karma, Foamplate, Egoless, Quest, Kromestar, Versa, LAS, Commodo, Chef, N-Type, Pinch, Goth Trad, Hatcha, Youngsta, J:Kenzo, Kahn, Ishan Sound, Horsepower, Distance, Om Unit, dBridge, Amit, Loxy, DJ Krust, Benny Ill, Dillinja, Channel One, Wen, Gantz

Keep 'em coming!

I think distance played one, not too sure

Om Unit & dBridge aswell, possibly Moresounds but not too sure on that one.