System/ V.I.V.E.K

Bought a copy of this at SYSTEM in Amsterdam last weekend, sick tracks.

1 BigUp

3 Likes

Flat as a pancake tbh, both tunes. I like Sleeper as well

1 BigUp

Oram mode is alright I suppose

Donā€™t do anything for me, will give it a swerve.

Whoā€™s reaching tomorrow?

Me
@Johoosh
@rorz9992

Anyone else?
@wilson
@Johnlenham
@ch3
@Riddles
@Sir_Hiss
@Muncey
@TrendyGrime

Yeee

1 BigUp

Unfortunately not :frowning:ļø

Think the last dubstep night I went to was system nearly 2 years ago. That will have to change v. Soon

Smh

I got a spare ticket for tomorrow if anyoneā€™s interested as a friend unfortunately had to drop out, not really arsed about selling, know someone who needs one they can have it, I could use some help getting from kings cross to dingwalls though as Iā€™m not too familiar, just pm me

Copping the shit out of that SP release tomorrow

System in April 2016 was the last proper dubstep event i went to.
Hope to be back in London soon and start reaching a few events again.

1 BigUp

ch3 is in Poland and my other mate I would stay with is up in Glasgow, so Ill be back in Bristol.

Subloaded next week will be my first dubstep night sinceā€¦shit i cant even rememberā€¦whenever Zamzam guy played at trinity maybe?

Iā€™m gonna cop that SP:MC plate or die trying. Showing no mercy to Discogs sharks.

Yo @Riddles tell me youā€™re rolling thru? been time since one of our last mid rave meet-cutesā€¦

Yoo Iā€™ll gladly take this off your hands if its still going m8. Will repay you in cigarettes, lager & love

Heā€™s just got married and i thiiiiink is in Borneo on honeymoon

First come first served, itā€™s yours mate no worries! better than the ticket going to waste is all