well 001 was a 4-tracker

Tracklist for 026 confirms Skeptical Remix

1 BigUp

That was 3 innit? Canā€™t believe I forgot about that tbh haha

ah my bad, youā€™re right, asteroids/over my head/om unit remix

1 BigUp

5 Likes

:cannon:

I was hyped for the Drone release but Iā€™m not feeling the tracks at all. Iā€™ve got his previous releases and theyā€™re much better.

The Leftlow plate however is siiiiick. Lovely stuff.

1 BigUp

agreed, not feeling the Drone one at all, thoroughly enjoying the Leftlow wobbly goodness though

i like the drone one, spesh the 1st track, sounds fresh. The leftlow one is proper old skool dubstep banger bizniss, hyped for both tbh

2 Likes

Cluedub is what Iā€™d imagine a video tutorial on how to make a skream song would sound like.

Boa sounds good but again doesnā€™t feel different enough to make it stand out.

Iā€™m guessing heā€™s a new producer - sounds like heā€™s still experimenting and not quite found his own sound yet. Nothing wrong with that and fair play to viv giving new guys a platform, be interesting to see how he progresses. As far as the release goes itā€™ll probably get boring pretty quickly just because those sounds have been done and nothing different enough to keep it interesting.

Will still buy and hope my opinion changes, I am listening on my phone after all.

But yeah big up Viv - nice to see new guys coming through. Your not gunna get LAS - Tic quality every release if youā€™re supporting new guys.

1 BigUp

Tic is one of the best releases of the last couple years tbh

2 Likes

to qoute @RKM (god rest his soul)

so badly this

2 Likes

what versa plate do u have :eyes:

Rainfall in dub

I agree about Cluedub & Boa ā€¦ the Skeptical remix on the other hand sounds pretty cool!

Certainly top tier

Itā€™s Fixate and someone else

Leftlow? Really?

I saw fixate and he started off with some 140 bitsā€¦ this is surprising if so. Not what I expect.

Yep, he used to make dubstep and posted on the old forum as well

this should be the other guy:

Yep check the photo on their FB page