The Original Growl Bass Thread (Official)

Juicy, finally someone trying to make something other than the BA or skrill growl

I think I finally reached my holy frail in terms of growls. Kinda goes to show that you can make decent sounding stuff in any daw. Here is the growl in context https://clyp.it/eaj1hc1m

recently made this growl, tell me what u guys think

1 BigUp

Might be of interest to people in here;

1 BigUp

awesome thanks man :smiley:

1 BigUp

Sytrus, Formant Filtering, Vocodex, Compression.

For all you nerds who still don’t understand Vowel Formants, here’s a chart that shows where each peak should go for each vowel

1 BigUp

thx man, this really helps

And with that chart I made this Growl that gave me a Syndicate kinda throwback.

You’re Welcome

Made with Serum, really simple waveforms and a bit of post-processing

Dunno if this’ll count as a growl bass, it did sound a bit growly towards the end but it is definitely some neuro stuff. Made with Operator and some post-processing. I love the way this sounds. I thought I’d post something that wasn’t a generic brostep growl sound.

I tried to make my first growl in fm8. can i get some thoughts on this? :slight_smile:

Amazing dude !

Thanks man.

I keep seeing all these “Desembra” and “SMNS” growl attempts. Never once seen a mention of Au5 growls… has it been cracked and thats why no one talks about it? Ive come pretty close with some sort of 16 voice phasing spectral wavetable with a shitload of effects but can never seem to get it wet and crisp like his (not meant to sound dirty XD). Can anyone provide some insight? Thanks guys

1 BigUp

Hahaha thanks XD

I meant Au5 growl XD I’ve already cracked that one with Harmor lol

can u give a specific song and time, made i can try to recreate it :slight_smile: