What record/etc. did you just buy?

Eurrrrrggggghhhhhhh nooooooo that is a horrifying prospect.

Also just bought the AOTN reissue of:
Symbol 8 - I thought you wanted to dance among many many others. I think I have about 26 plates spread between redeye, cogs mail, white peach mail etc.

new innamind plate

Who yeah who yeah
Na na na na na na
One step forward two step backward
Down inna babylon

…story of my life ri now

Preordered! And they didnt waste a side a vinyl this time! Killa Sound killing it

edit: i was a roots/dub head waaaay before i heard of dubstep, ya know

1 BigUp

Received in the mail today,

Commodo - How What Time
Epoch - Badminded EP
Gantz - Space Horror/Step on Lava
Gorgon Sound - Find Jah Way (Repress)

just in time for the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

I got 3 old Happy Hardcore records from the years 1995 and 1996. Cradle rockers since i wasnt even born then. Dont have a record player but im planning to rip the audio with some friends and use them in mixes and maybe sampling. First time i ever seen a record in my life tbh.

You can pick up a used pair of turntables for relatively cheap tbf and if you don’t plan on mixing you can cop a single belt drive for cheaper, it’s mainly cartridges that’ll set you back depending on what you want. Unless you never plan on buying records again then ignore this.

Yeah man on CL theres a good range and pretty inexpensive. the only thing that delayed getting my first turntable was first acquiring a proper sub, i felt that the turntable was only going to be as good as the speakers and subs so i had to get that sorted before i played my first record, i was almost religious about it

fair point tbh, no point splashing out on your decks and records only to play it through some shitty 2.1 system from amazon or something haha

1 BigUp

Cyrus - Manhatten Blues/Decisions
Distance & Skream - Travels/Wise Man

2 Likes

Some great deals in record exchanges
Alex Coulton - Ambush/Direction
Beneath - Giv Sum/Sprung
Livity Sound - MMM/Pangaea Remixes

Not recently, but some of the best albums I got on CD are:

Rusko - Songs
Netsky - Netsky
Royksopp - Melody AM
100% Pure Dubstep (Mixed by DJ Hatcha)
Pendulum - Immersion

Those are the one’s that I like the most or they where hard to find.

Just came back from a small-time record fair held in a cafe, some chill vibes and surprising selection of plates.
Had a couple beers and walked out with Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild and Aphex Twin’s Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92 :sunglasses:

Grime 2
looks fuckin brand new
In queue

1 BigUp

Randomer - Concierge / Woodwork
Mikael - Wildfire / Lintumies
Cassy - Seteachotherfree / Yeyah

Bunch of shit over last 2 months or so. Too much, I don’t feel like posting it all. Bare truheds tho you guys would def approve and like the post tho.

Pay As You Go - Can’t Bus Mic
Prince - 1999
Prince & The Revolution - Purple Rain
Bob And Marcia - Pied Piper
Dandy Livingstone - Suzanne, Beware Of The Devil
Chairman Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
Sophia George / Winner All Stars - Girlie Girlie / Girl Rush
R. Kelly & Public Announcement - She’s Got That Vibe
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
Madonna - La Isla Bonita
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok

Bruce - Steals
Elgato - Zone / Luv Zombie

this grime 2 tho, a real biscuit

Nomine let go 300 TEAR001 10" in 3 hours with "Pay whatever you like and ENJOY the music!"
That sounds amazing. A first in the scene?
How did it go?

Just copped:

Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing(The Remix)

Its an old DnB tune and i couldnt find it 320+ on the internet. It sounded very ominous and i figured i could use it in a mix once i rip it.

Its a really good tune even though its very simple in arrangement. Heard it in some vintage rave mixes.

3 Likes