What tune originally got you into dubstep?

Emlakay had an lp didnt he? duno why I remember that over most rusko and such. Must have gone to atleast 3 dub police nights haha

*realised this is a fairly random tangent

yeah, i remember when that came out. these tunes were solid, for the time

whenever his early stuff comes on shuffle, even back then it was 250hz boosted snares, but i think he would have made some really good stuff if he stuck to the oriJAHnal sound

dat moment when caspa drops fabrication

yea guys i use to like dubstep

Let me guess, youā€™re still trying?

1 BigUp

Basically, I was an 11 year old boy on youtube and then, I came across Skrillex. 3 years later, I am still into dubstep but, I found plenty of artists Iā€™ve never heard before. Like, Flux Pavilion, Doctor P, and Knife Party.

mod edit: ā€œsoundcloud 4 soundcloudā€ is spam

When I heard Skepta- Intensive snare I was sold on grime and dubstep for lifeā€¦lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYGioWinQQE The classic

1 BigUp

Caspa and Rusko ā€œBread Get Bunā€

and the james blake remix of limit to your love

1 BigUp

I was hanging out with some schoolmates smoking weed and they showed me some tracks. I ended up getting dubstep allstars 6 a few days alter. around the time when it came out.

1 BigUp

Goth-trad by my girlfriendā€¦ nothing touches him xD

I was watching a tv show called misfits and a song called innocent by Nero came on.

Iā€™m pretty picky about music so I wouldnā€™t actually say Iā€™m into Dubstep as a whole but I think some Dubstep songs I listened to around that time are masterpieces.

Another good one is mt Sierra Leone Dubstep.

I like original Dubstep although itā€™s a bit repetitive.

I like some bro step but a lot of them just sound like clones of one another, I like a bro step song that stands out

I

Pro nails Rusko remix

The first record that got me into Dubstep . . . Been doing this for far too long to remember the exact one but 3 tracks

ASBO
Benga - Skank

I think the one that really pushed me to get into it
Loefah - Norwood

1 BigUp

borgore - ice cream
if my nig trevor didnā€™t dance to this on his cell phone in English class I would of never got in to the type of dubstep iā€™m in to today.

a black guy named trevor? to me trever is the whitest name there is lol

he should change his name to trevis quick imo

lmao he was like j roc from trailer park boys. I can only imagine where he is today.